Just where have I been? Well, I got tired of doing that blog all the time. Who really cared what I had to say, anyhow? But, I'm back. The Artist decided that I needed a web site, so he created one for me: http://www.not-enough-time.com/ . That sort-of forced me to revive my blog.
So, between April 2009 and June 2010, I have done the following:
- Aged one year.
- Read about 20 books.
- Visited Santa Fe and the Grand Canyon over Christmas
- Finished painting the door in the office (two months ago - see January 29, 2009)
- Knit a sweater, the back of which is now being blocked.
- Knit half of another sweater which is currently in process
- Won a trip to Squaw Valley and visited there over Memorial Day weekend
- Had at least one tooth capped and broken another (like I said, I aged one year)
- Visited the Scottsdale Art Festival again with The Artist. (No prize this year.)
- Designed and sold fabric (hence, web site)
- Gave two talks with The Artist on "Creating a Booth for an Arts Fair" and "Creating an Artwork Display for Open Studios and Beyond", both of which were very well received.
- Have a gopher-proof raised bed garden and rock wall made from rocks that The Artist and I have collected through the years. Unfortunately, it's not cat-proof.
- Had a wonderful visit from a childhood friend who now lives in London.
- Gotten back in touch with a relative through the miracle of The Internet. (Well, it's not really a miracle.)
I've had a great year. Welcome back. Drop me a line.