Monday, July 28, 2008

It's Showtime!


These little guys have been in Bellevue, Washington with us over the weekend for the Bellevue Arts Fair. The Artist started driving up last Tuesday and I flew up after work to meet him Friday night. These little guys are on the tuning pegs on a rote, a type of lyre. The Artist is on his way back, coming down the Oregon Coast, enjoying a well-deserved vacation, I hope. (But I do miss him.)

It was a good show, but it's a tough 3-days, from 9:30 AM to 9:30 PM. Lots of dogs, large and small, which I'm just not used to, and lots of kids. Some kids were extremely well-behaved and smart, a few were rude and undisciplined. I though I did quite well with the dogs. I usually run away, but I actually tolerated them.

Bellevue is a lovely place, and I wish I could have enjoyed it longer. I love to do excellent craft shows with my husband, despite all the work. I get so excited by all the work and love discussing the craft business with all the artists and artist assistants.

But I'm tired. Goodnight.

No comments: